You Deserve the Best. Call a Trial Attorney
If you’ve been arrested or received a ticket, I welcome the opportunity to discuss defending you against any and all charges. Should you hire me as your private attorney or paid lawyer, you can rest assured that I will carefully explain the charges before you and clearly communicate all of your legal options.
My experience as a trial attorney includes handling cases in both General Sessions and Magistrate’s Court. So whether you need a paid lawyer to represent you in a jury trial or defend you in court for a probation violation, I’m here to provide smart, strategic and steadfast legal counsel to you.
While serving as a trial attorney in Laurens, Greenville and other counties in the Upstate, I’ve gained valuable insight and criminal defense experience. In addition to participating in several professional legal associations, I follow changes in the law closely so that I can fully protect your rights.
I Handle These and Other Criminal Cases:
- Armed Robbery
- Assault and Battery of High and Aggravated Nature
- Assault and Battery Second / Third Degree
- Breach of Trust
- Criminal Domestic Violence
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Drug Offenses (Possession / Sale / Manufacturing / Distribution / Trafficking)
- Failure to Stop for Blue Light
- Grand Larceny / Petit Larceny
- Lewd Act
- Murder / Attempted Murder
- Pointing and Presenting a Firearm
- Probation Violations
- Reckless Driving
- Resisting Arrest
- Strong Arm / Common Law Robbery
- Unlawful Carrying of a Pistol
If you don’t see your charge(s) above, I may still be able to help. Call 864-681-5297 or contact me for more information.